9 WEEK LESSON PROGRAM: INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE YOUR FIRST LESSON
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Skyline’s Morning Glow
Perfectly groomed snow and incredible scenery await you. This spectacular photo is by Jesse Delgrosse.
Open until 10 pm Monday – Saturday nights. Save on Tuesday & Saturday nights, lift tickets are 50% off after 4 pm. Reload online & skip the ticket lines. Please note we will close at 9 pm on March 14 for the 100th party.
Beginner 101 Session
Ski or snowboard 101 beginner sessions now available! Ticket, rentals and 4 hours of lessons for $100! Reserve online, spaces are limited.
Join us this summer!
Family fun in the tree tops of the Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!