9 WEEK LESSON PROGRAM: INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE YOUR FIRST LESSON
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
100th anniversary souvenirs
Perfect gifts and stocking stuffers for $20 or less. Available at customer service.
Final weekend of the ski swap
Shop great deals and new gear at La Boutique. Open weekends 10 am to 5 pm. This is the final weekend for the ski swap.
The “Camp” in Camp Fortune
We’re getting ready to celebrate 100 years of skiing at Camp Fortune and will be sharing stories on our blog.
Join us this summer!
Family fun in the tree tops of the Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!