9 WEEK LESSON PROGRAM: INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE YOUR FIRST LESSON
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Skyline lift serviced downhill mtb
Season starts July 11. Lift runs Wednesday evening, Saturday and Sunday day. Trails are intermediate to expert only, full face helmet is mandatory. Please wear a mask on the lift and follow all of our COVID-19 operating procedures. Please familiarize yourself with them here.
Trails open-please use responsibly
Our trails are open, please purchase a trail pass. It is mandatory to follow physical distancing guidelines and to stay at least 2 metres from other users. Do not use the trails in groups. Please follow the rules so that everyone can enjoy the trails safely. Stay safe and healthy.
We miss the ski season and we bet you do too! Let’s have some fun at home and remember all the good times we had on the slopes this season.
Join us this summer!
Family fun in the tree tops of the Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!