COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Open for skiing
We understand the uncertainty of the recent Quebec and Ontario announcements. We are open daily from 9 am to 7 pm and passholders and ticket holders are welcome to come ski and snowboard, be prepared to spend all your time outside on your own or with your household, mask up and be safe. We have extended the deadline on our cancellation policy from January 15 to February 15. Please review it here before contacting customer service about your options.
La Boutique is open for full service tuning and to sell essential items. Need a helmet or skis? Call or email us to purchase and arrange slope side pick up. 819-827-1717 x 2251
Chip truck and café
We have a chip truck and outdoor café this season, all food must be consumed outside or taken to go. The ski chalet is open for access to the bathrooms or for a quick warm up.
Join us this summer!
Family fun in the tree tops of the Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!