COVID-19: IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Ski season 2020-2021 opening soon!
We are getting ready for the season and our goal is to open December 4th. However, there is some wonky weather this week do do sign up for our opening day announcement and information.
Seasonal Rentals and more
La Boutique is open Saturdays & Sundays from 9 am to 4 pm. Shop new gear, great deals on past seasons gear and get fitted for a seasonal rental. We may not be able to offer daily rentals so best to be prepared and rent for the season. Appointments are recommended .
Jobs: now hiring
We are now hiring snowmakers, join our fantastic team and make winter happen! Other positions available include lift operators, ticket checkers and more, please email resumes
Join us this summer!
Family fun in the tree tops of the Gatineau Park, just minutes from downtown Ottawa.
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!