SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Camp Fortune ski hill offers:
- The longest ski season in the region
- Exceptional ski conditions
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa
- 24 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner skiers and snowboarders
- Terrain park with a range of features suitable for beginners to experts with 20 features and jumps
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private and group, kids-lessons & adult lessons all offered by the region’s largest ski school
- Ski rentals and snow-board rentals
- 2 cozy ski lodges with all the amenities and après ski
Camp Fortune features great outdoor activities close to Ottawa and Gatineau.
Our visitors love the proximity to Ottawa and Gatineau as well as the variety of après ski activities both at the hill and in the Village of Chelsea. Grab your friends and family and enjoy a great day on the slopes!