New for this winter: More snow = More skiing!
We have invested significantly in our snowmaking system, increasing the output by 50%. This will allow us to make more snow faster than ever before, allowing us to quickly cover terrain and open runs. This means we will get you on snow sooner, offering you greater value for your pass.
The best of winter is just a 15-minute drive from
Like your adrenaline snow-covered? Want to spend time with your kids but not their computers? Want to see vast stretches of white spreading out in front you? Want to master a 180 Grind? Camp Fortune is but a hard-packed snowball’s throw away.
Check it out:
- Highest vertical within a 15-minute car ride from Ottawa center
- 23 runs for expert, intermediate and beginner
- Terrain park with 12 hits including rails, boxes and a wall
- 7 lifts: 2 Surface, 4 Quads and 1 Triple
- 12 lit runs for night skiing and boarding
- Full snowmaking capacity and excellent attention to grooming
- Private, group, ski and board lessons
- Ski and snow board equipment rentals
- 2 cozy lodges with all the amenities